TERMS AND CONDITION
Sales Terms and Conditions
Preamble - The general sales and use here transcribed below (the "General Conditions") conditions apply only to Italian territory and all sales (hereinafter referred to as "Services" or individually "Service") provided by euroclone.it via its
www.euroclone.it domain - ( "Site"). The use of the Services is permitted to a registered user, which has:
- a)read the Information concerning the processing of personal data;
- b) accepted the General Conditions;
- c) created a XXXXXX@XXX.XX account, as indicated below.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 7 e 12 of the Dlgs. n. 70 - 9.4.2003, Euroclone communicate to the users the following information:
The person providing the services the subject of the General Conditions is Euroclone SpA, with registered office at Via Spezia, 1 - Milano - 20142 (MI), Italy, P. IVA / CF 08126390155; pec: email@example.com, registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Milan at no. 1208538, share capital of Euro 3,000,000 fully paid
In this Euroclone SpA document is written in the name "Euroclone", which is the hallmark under which he carries on sales activities on the Site.
The General Conditions will be applied also to new types of services that will be provided in future by EuroClone unless it is otherwise provided at registration or the first delivery of the new service. The user is asked to print a copy of the General Conditions and / or store them on a durable medium.
General and Scope
2.1. These Terms apply to all sales made on the site of Euroclone.
2.2. The General Conditions may be modified at any time, subject to your right of withdrawal referred to in paragraph 1.4 below. Any changes and / or new terms will be effective from the time of their publication in the "Conditions" section of the site. We encourage you to regularly access the Site and to verify the publication of the most current Terms and Conditions.
2.3. General Conditions that apply are those in force on the date of the purchase order submission.
2.4. In case the user does not wish to accept the changes to the General Conditions shall have the right to withdraw by giving notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or email with 7 days notice.
2.5. The continued use of the service the period referred to in paragraph 1.4 is manifestation of the will to accept the General Conditions.
2.6. These Terms do not regulate the sale of products and / or provision of services by entities other Euroclone that are present on the site through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before engaging in transactions with these parties it is necessary to the user to verify their sales conditions. Euroclone is not responsible in any way for the provision of services and / or for the sale of products on the part of such individuals. On websites accessed through such links EuroClone no control and or monitoring. EuroClone is not responsible for the contents of these websites nor for any errors and or omissions and or violations of the law by themselves.
3.2. Registration on the site is free. To register you must fill out a registration form with your name, surname, e-mail address and a password (hereinafter the "Registration Credentials"). Registration is confirmed by mail by sending an automatic link to validate the user by the user.
3.3. The Registration credentials must be used exclusively by the user and can not be sold to third parties. The user must notify without delay Euroclone on suspicion improper use of these. The Registration Credentials will be modified by the user at any time by accessing the website under "My Profile."
3.4. You warrant that the registration credentials provided during the registration process to the Site are complete, true and correct. You agree to hold Euroclone harmless from any claim, sanction and or resulting in any way related to the breach by the rules on the registration on the Site. You alone are responsible for the access to the Site using your Registration Credentials and it is liable for any damage or injury to third parties or Euroclone from misuse, loss, misappropriation by others or by the failure of the confidentiality of its Registration Credentials. All transactions made through the Registration Credentials are considered made by the customer to which the Registration Credentials refer.
3.5. By registering to the Site you agree to receive invitations to participate in the sales and commercial proposals Euroclone. At any time, by clicking on the link at the bottom of the invitation, the user can request not to receive further invitations for participation in sales. It may in any case participate in the sales via direct access through their credentials in the site.
3.6. The services are delivered in Italian.
3.7. It's possible to make a single user registration. Multiple entries will be deleted from Euroclone.
3.8. Staff in the "My Profile" you can view open orders, shipped recently and / or concluded and invoices. It may also manage and store personal data and the newsletter subscription.
3.9. Euroclone reserves the right to reject, in its sole discretion, recognizing any user. Euroclone also reserves the right not to accept orders from anyone, that are abnormal in relation to the amount, the amount paid on products purchased or the frequency of purchases made on the Site.
3.10. The user may at any time cancel your membership at Euroclone Store via the button "Delete my profile" within the reserved area.
4.1. In accordance with Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 laying down rules concerning electronic commerce, Euroclone informs you that: to conclude the purchase of one or more products on the Site, you must fill out an electronic order form and send it to Euroclone which in It will transmit it to the supplier of the product / ordered , in Internet, following the instructions that appear from time to time on the Site and that accompany the different phases; the contract is concluded when Euroclone records the order form, after verification of the correctness of its order and payment data.
Before submitting the order form you will be able to identify and correct any input errors by following the instructions from time to time indicated on the Site and that accompany the different phases; when you register your order form, Euroclone will send the user to the email address indicated an e-mail confirmation containing a summary of the General Conditions, the information concerning the characteristics of the product purchased, the details of the price, the means of payment used, the procedures for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the shipping costs and any additional costs and an indication of the service. Please keep the e-mail receipt as proof of purchase or store it on a durable medium; The order form will be filed in the Euroclone database for the time necessary to execute the order and in any case in accordance with law. To access your order form the user can go to "My Profile '-' My purchases" Site where you will find a list of all orders placed.
Terms and purchase conditions
• All prices quoted on the site are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of VAT. The contribution to the expenses of order processing and delivery is explicitly stated and is inclusive of VAT. This amount will be shown separately on the order form before sending by e-mail order confirmation.
• The price of the products may be changed without notice as long as the order is not confirmed, it being understood that the price charged to the user will be the price posted on the site at the date of the order delivery
• The products will remain property of Euroclone or its suppliers until the user has paid the purchase price including costs.
• Euroclone shall proceed with the purchase order only after receiving confirmation of authorization to pay the total amount due, consisting of the purchase price, shipping costs and any additional costs, as indicated in the order form.
• Euroclone reserves the right to reject orders from people who do not give sufficient solvency guarantee, or with which has pending disputes
If the product is out of stock after the order has placed, it will be promptly notified by email and the order will be canceled. If the payment was already made, the supplier of the product ordered on Euroclone will refund the amount paid, including contributions to the costs of order and shipping. Refund will be made immediately, or within a period of thirty days from the day after the order.The refund amount will be notified by e-mail, and credited to the card used for payment or bank transfer or through vouchers.
Euroclone declines any responsibility for any delay in crediting not attributable to him. In any case, the date of the currency will be the same as that of the charge .
• Deliveries made in EEC territory only, performing at the postal address indicated by you in the order form. The user is solely responsible for shipping address provided.
• Delivery times are as indicated in the purchase order recorded and specified in the order confirmation
• Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, during normal business hours, excluding national holidays.
• In the case of impediments to the delivery due to causes of force majeure, the supplier of the product ordered will be required to inform Euroclone, which in turn will contact you by e-mail to inform them of the delay in delivery. Euroclone cannot be held responsible in any way for any delays due to third party facts and/or force majeure.
• The delivery is considered completed when the product is made available to the user at the address specified in the order form.
• In case of non-delivery due to recipient's absence at the specified address, the courier will leave a card to certify the delivery attempt. The card will show the data available to contact the courier and set an appointment for a second delivery attempt. After two attempts of delivery gone ' in air ', the package will be in stock and Customer Service at Euroclone will contact the vendor and the user in order to unlock the stock and make sure that the delivery take place as soon as possible. If this attempt fails, the product will be returned to the Euroclone. After thirty days from the date on which the product has been sent back to the supplier, the contract shall be deemed solved and the purchase order deleted pursuant to art. 1456 of the civil code, the supplier will refund the amount paid by the user, net of the costs of failed delivery, the cost of returning to the supplier and the costs of keeping. The cancellation of the contract and the refunded amount will be communicated to the user via e-mail. The refunded amount will be credited with the same method used by the client for purchase. In the case where, before the expiration of thirty days, the user request to resend the purchased product, the supplier will carry the new delivery with a charge, in addition to the expenses of the same, of the cost of the product returning to the supplier plus the cost of housing. It is up to the recipient to check the condition of the delivered product.
• In case the package shows evident signs of tampering or alteration, the user shall give prompt notice to Customer Service at xxxxxxxxx.it, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to xxxxxx xxxx. - Via xxxxxxxxx, xx – xxxxx xxxxxx (xx).
• The user has the right to terminate its contract with xxxxxxxxxxxx.it without any penalty and without specifying reason, within 10 working days from the date of delivery, unless otherwise specified. The withdrawal must be exercised by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent to xxxxxxxxxxxx.it at: xxxxxxxxx xxx Via xxxxxxx, xx - xxxxx xxxxxxx (xx). The withdrawal may be anticipated, in the period of 10 days mentioned above, by e-mail at: email@example.com, on condition that notice of cancellation is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours. In order to exercise the withdrawal the following provisions will be applied:
• A) The user has a period of 10 working days from the date of the receipt of order to signal his intention to return.
• B) The user must also ship the products purchased, intact and properly packed in their original packaging, complete with all accessories, using a carrier of their choice at their own expenses, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. The user will need to include in the package a copy of the order confirmation.It is understood that if a product is delivered by its supplier damaged or mismatched, the shipping costs will be borne by the supplier. Products must be shipped to the address indicated on the delivery form. For further information please contact Customer Service by sxxxxxxxxxxxx.it.
• Pursuant to art. 67, paragraph II of the Consumer Code, is a necessary condition for the exercise of the right to withdraw the integrity of the product to be returned. The products must not be damaged and/or altered.
• In order to exercise the right of withdrawal is not required that the returning goods are insured against theft and accidental damage from transport. However, because the risk relating to the return of the goods is under responsibility of the purchaser, xxxxxxxxxxxx.it invites the buyer who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal to ensure, at its own expense, the shipment for the value indicated in the email confirmation of the purchase
• In accordance with art. 67, fourth paragraph, of the Consumer Code, after the return of the product and only after verifying the fulfillment of the preceding points, the supplier shall, as soon as possible, to refund the amounts paid by the user. The refund amount will be communicated via e-mail and credited to the same form of payment used to purchase or by bank transfer. The value date of the amount refunded will be the same of the charge. It remains the user's ability to adhere to the business offers.
• The payment for goods purchased on the Site is made by credit card. xxxxxxxxxxx.it accepts credit cards and PayPal GestPay circuits. These payments will be processed through a connection server-to-server securely by using the SSL record (Secure Sockets Layer) with 128-bit encryption.
• At the moment of order transmission any amount will be charged to the credit card used for payment. The charge will be made only once the data of the provided credit card has been verified and the Company that issued it will have given authorization to debit. .
• In the event of non-payment, the supplier will charge to the user the costs of unsolved management and he will reject the related order, by communicating it via e-mail.
• xxxxxxxxxxxx.it reserves the right to refuse, at its sole discretion, certain forms of payment.
Guarantees and compliance
• The products offered on the site are in compliance with EU and national legislation in force in Italy.
• The description of the products offered on the website is that suppliers, under their own responsibility, communicated to Euroclone. Images and colors of the products displayed on the Site may differ from the real ones due to the local settings of the systems and / or tools used for display. Euroclone is not responsible for the mismatch between the ordered product and its description on the site. In the event that the mismatch comes from errors attributable to the supplier, of which was not and could not be acquainted, shall be the obligation of the supplier to directly interact with the user in order to remedy the current situation.
• All products sold on the site are covered by legal guarantee of conformity provided by articles 128-135 of the Consumer Code ("legal guarantee"). The legal guarantee is for the consumers.
• In case of lack of conformity of the products purchased from the description posted on the site, the user is entitled to replacement of the product, without charge, if this is possible depending on the number of items still available, or the reimbursement of expenses. The vendor will return the price paid by the user, in addition to the shipping costs and any additional costs. The refund amount will be communicated to the user through email and credited to the payment method used by him for the purchase. The user will have to agree with the customer service of Euroclone the shipping arrangements of the goods.
• Are excluded from the legal guarantee products in any way altered by the user. Are also excluded from the scope of the legal guarantee eventual failures or malfunctions or other defects caused by accidental events or under user's responsibility, as a use of the product not corresponding to its destination as provided in the technical documentation included with the product, if available, or in the regarding manual
• The conventional guarantees related to sold products are those provided directly by the manufacturer.
• In no event Euroclone be held responsible for the failure in any one of the obligations arising from these Terms and Conditions in the event that the failure is caused by accident and / or force majeure.
Duties and responsibilities of Euroclone SpA
• Euroclone undertakes to correct any errors in the description of the products offered on the site as quickly as possible, from the report of the same. The reporting of such mistakes can be made by contacting the Customer Service at Euroclone to the addresses listed on the site.
• Euroclone is not responsible for damage of any kind resulting from the use of the product improper or not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, as well as in the event of damage caused by unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
• The responsibility of Euroclone shall not exceed, in any case, the total value of the purchase order.
Suspension of service
• Euroclone reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, provision of services for the time strictly needed for the technical operations necessary and / or desirable to improve the quality of these services.
• Euroclone may at any time discontinue providing the service if there are justifiable reasons of safety or violations of confidentiality, in this case by giving notice to the users
Site Contents and Intellectual Property Rights
• The contents of Euroclone as, by way of example, images, photographs, music, sounds, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in any form published on the Website including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, fonts, web site design, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software, are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of Euroclone and other rights holders. Reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or other use of images or of content of the site, without prior written permission by Euroclone are prohibited. It is also forbidden to use any content of the site for commercial and / or advertising.
•All other brands that distinguish the products sold on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners and are used under license from Euroclone, for the sole purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the products for sale on the Site. Any use of the marks above mentioned does not comply with the law and, as not authorized is prohibited. It is in no way permitted to use any distinctive sign in the site to take unfair advantage of the distinctive character or reputation of these or to be detrimental to them and their owners.
• In any case the user may alter, change, modify or adapt the site or the materials made available by Euroclone.
Final provisions, applicable law and jurisdiction
• The General Conditions are regulated by Italian laws.
• For any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions will be competent the Court of Milan.
Correspondence and Customer Care
Any questions or requests for assistance should be given to firstname.lastname@example.org by mail or registered mail to EuroClone SpA - Via Figino, 20/22 - 20016 Pero (MI).